Discuz! Board's Archiver

eghcx8iw8 發表於 2013-5-30 19:22

Vans Checkerboard Slip On Red Black too.  Also

s that I can't really be bothered to buy for myself on a regular basis so I end up wearing the old threadbare ones until they fall apart. Bring on the socks!! "It's the thought that counts." Is my motto.  I have received great gifts, and less-appropriate ones.  Some of the goofiest gifts are still here because they remind me of person/giver.  I have given great gifts, and pathetic ones.I have had times when the pressure of working overtime, caring for children, and having one day to shop and get the house cleaned before guests came put me in a position of some very poor shopping decisions.  Times of stress result in pressure and make gift-giving very confusing for me.  I think my loved ones feel that, too.  Also, there are many meanings in a gift,[url=http://www.vanscheapshoesvans0.com]Vans Checkerboard Slip On Red Black[/url], and they can involve the giver's feelings about the recipient and themselves,[url=http://www.vanscheapshoesvans0.com]Vans Striped Sequins Authentic White[/url], and many other factors that you can not fathom.  There are relationships that involve some perceived animosity; yet if someone takes the time to give a gift, I find that to accept it graciously is the best response and it helps me avoid regretful behavior on my part.  Gift receipts are good so the person can exchange; that means using stores that are also available in the receiver's area.  I spent a couple of decades figuring this out...sorry to those who helped me learn.As for any food gift; I find it is best when shared.  Even if I can't eat it, I like sharing it with people who visit and who can enjoy it. Wow- talk about ungrateful.  Why don't you return it and then take the money and donate to someone who is hungry, needs clean water, or medicine?   A $20 donation to internationalmedicalcorps.org gets matched 32 times via institutional funds so it ends up being $640 worth of medical supplies which is easily enough to save the lives of many people who desperately need iv bags or antibiotics.  Talk about losing sight of the spirit of the holiday season. I have never seen a bigger bunch of cry babies. If you don't like a gift, then tell the person so they will not get you another one. It is stupid for people to go out and buy useless stuff that they cant afford, for people who don't want it. It makes me sick to see people whine because they think gift cards are tacky. The retailers are pushing the sheep to think that. You are supposed to go in the store and impulse buy as you shop. Don't forget to charge it too, since cash is tacky. I would much rather give or receive cash. The person can then make the choice of what to get. Maybe they need something, or have a past due power bill to pay. Maybe they would like to combine it with other cash gifts to buy something bigger. Many people on here have the attitude that it isn't the gift that counts,[url=http://www.vanscheapshoesvans0.com]Vans Half Cab Pro Black White[/url], it is the time and hassle that the person spent getting it. Remember _ YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A GIFT. Quit being a bunch of selfish punks and thank the person for wanting to give you something. @ShaneMeeker I TOTALLY agree!  Gift cards are the way to go when in doubt.  Your feelings aren't hurt and the person receiving the gift card can get what they really like.  Problem solved. I don't think it's right to make a blanket statement of what is a gift or what isn't a gift.  Gifts aren't always something that is "extra" but can also be practical and be even more appreciated.  In my family we have always given gifts that might be on a "need" list more than a "want" list along with some extra gifts for fun.  This year my daughter is away at college and living in an apartment for the first time...she wants a wireless router and it is one of the gifts we got her for Christmas.  My sister-in-law looks forward to the bag of "goodies" she gets every year from her mother-in-law.  Everybody is given a gift bag full of toiletries - deodorant,[url=http://www.vanscheapshoesvans0.com]cheap vans shoes uk[/url], soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, socks, razors, lotion, etc.  They all love it because she makes sure she gets whatever brands each person uses and it saves them money for buying it themselves. My husband and I have done the household "gift" many times when money was tight.  Mostly it was because something broke
Related articles:

頁: [1]